The Prize is aimed at women who have an operating company or are transforming their business activity, provided that they have started activity as of January 1, 2014 and are led by women. Deadline for submission of applications: until 8 April 2019. The applications must be presented, together with the required documentation, through the Registration of the City Council of Madrid The First prize will include a cash prize in the amount of €15,000 by the City Council of Madrid. Documentation to present Those interested in participating in this call must submit:
- Application, which can be downloaded from the Internet portal Entrepreneur Award 2019
- Executive Summary of the company plan containing the valuation criteria indicated in the eleventh base of the call. This Company plan must be adhered to the following characteristics:
- Extension not less than 8 pages (4 sheets) or more than 10 pages (5 sheets), Arial Letter 11.
- Along with this document you can submit supporting images and graphics but always without exceeding the 10-page limit.
- It Can include the professional profile of the promoters, in no case with personal data.
- It Must also explicitly collect and explain what phase of the production and/or marketing process takes place in the municipality of Madrid.
All the details of the call you can find here